What Africa has to offer:
- A lower cost of living than any other language destination.
- Very clear English language spoken.
- Extremely friendly people.
- World renowned natural beauty and landscape.
- Young and vibrant African society.
- Mild weather all year round.
Go on a SAFARI
In South Africa, you have the opportunity to see the BIG FIVE!
Cape of Good Hope
Explore the majesty of the Indian and Atlantic oceans meeting at Cape Point.
Relax on a beach
In South Africa, you can relax on a beach and even bump into penguins on the beach or, go diving with sharks!
Volunteer and Make a difference: This is a great way to experience Africa at a level beyond a voyeur!
Hike up Table Mountian & Lion’s Head
V & A Waterfront
Visit the Waterfront in Cape Town: Situated in Table Bay, this is Cape Town’s busiest ports and one of the worlds busiest trade routes.
- Visa Information - Please send an email enquiry
- Climate - South Africa's climatic conditions generally range from Mediterranean in the southwestern corner of South Africa to temperate in the interior plateau, and subtropical in the northeast. A small area in the northwest has a desert climate. Most of the country has warm, sunny days and cool nights.
- Smoking Laws - Smoking is banned in public areas in South Africa. South Africa became one of the first countries in the world to ban smoking in public places in 2000 when it introduced its Tobacco Products Control Amendment Act.